We’ve been seeing this Disneybound thing going around, which is, according to their tumblr- DisneyBound is meant to be inspiration for you to pull together your own outfits which work for your body and wallet whether from your closet or local mall.
What would the anime/manga version be? Tokyobound?
This seems like a neat concept anime/manga fans could do as well, heck, we’ve seen something like it over the years with attendees where they do street clothes versions inspired by characters!
Maybe we can adopt this trend for our genre? Can we make Tokyobound a thing, you think?
26 Notes/ Hide
- weshouldreallytalkaboutanime likes this
- daisyunderthestars likes this
- mrkeychains said: Finger slipped, wanted to say “I’d say a better monakure might be Harajukubound considering it’s the fashion center of Japan.”
- mrkeychains likes this
- mrkeychains answered: I’d say a better monakure
- reneesaidso likes this
- down-this-endless-road reblogged this from animeboston
- anime-cosplayer666 likes this
- samuraininjaneko likes this
- rebelliouskat likes this
- suleikazuleika likes this
- homobae likes this
- kylie-kawaii answered: its kind of like a “casual” version of the character
- miagraverobberlargo reblogged this from animeboston
- questionablefairy answered: if it doesn’t break the bank, then yes!
- distanceschmistance likes this
- petiteotaku reblogged this from animeboston
- animemoonlight answered: I think it could be difficult and or confusing but…i guess?
- erikagamisews answered: Not only I’m working on Disneybound, but I’ve also been in semi-cosplay at Dland as a shinigami
- vespacrafts answered: Lol, we already have that; it’s called Casual or Closet Cosplay! :p But I do like the idea of “Tokyobound” ^_^
- erikagamisews likes this
- bespectacledtitan likes this
- intothequattro reblogged this from animeboston
- bentheechidna reblogged this from animeboston
- bentheechidna likes this
- animeboston posted this